- Soaring Eagles Community School
Choice Enrollment Now Open
Choice Enrollment is open for the 2022-2023 school year.
What can District Two offer you?
- International Baccalaureate and K-8 options
- K-8 Aspire Online Academy (K-12 for the 2022-2023 school year)
- Gifted Education Program starting in kindergarten
- Laptops provided for all students
- Internet for families in need
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free K-8 school supplies
- Free before and after care at all elementary schools
- Free AP classes and AP tests
- Earn an associate degree before you graduate high school at no cost
- Earn your high school diploma and a trade certification at no cost
- Free college through the Dakota Promise Program at Pikes Peak Community College for D2 graduates
Choice is for out-of-district students and in-district students who wish to attend a school other than their home school. This is the time to request to enroll your 2022-2023 kindergarten student if you would like them to attend a different school other than their neighborhood school.
Choice forms are available on the HSD2 website, in the Student Support office at the administration building, and at the school. The completed choice form with supporting documents* must be turned in to Student Support at the District Administration Office, 1060 Harrison Road, during business hours Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Students currently attending out-of-district schools or charter schools must provide the most recent attendance record, discipline record, and grades/transcript from current school as supporting documents. When you turn in your forms, you will need to bring a photo ID for verification purposes.
Applications are on a first come first serve basis and will be reviewed and approved or denied based on available space, attendance, and behavior.
Parents will be notified of their status.
If you are unsure of your attendance area school please contact the Student Support office at 719-579-2550 for assistance.
A Choice form must be filled out when moving to the next level if your student is currently choiced into a school other than your neighborhood school (from elementary school to middle school, or middle school to high school).