Registration for the 2020-21 School Year
We are not currently accepting any new students for the 2020-21 school year. Please check back in early spring 2021 for registration information for the next school year and be sure to fill out the inquiry form to be placed on our mailing list.
Registration for the 2021-22 School Year
Registration for 2021-22 is on a per case basis. Please use the Inquiry Form in the sidebar to be placed on our contact list.
MVHSA experiences a high volume of interest year to year. While we would love to accommodate all homeschool families in the region, we pride ourselves on providing a nurturing, small classroom environment. Because space is limited, we adhere to a thorough eligibility process, including an eligibility meeting, and school records review. We expect enrolled students to demonstrate consistent attendance and respectful conduct throughout the school year.
Families who are actively enrolled at MVHSA are awarded priority registration for the upcoming school year. Returning families have through mid April to claim a spot on the roster for thier students. A returning family is defined as a family who has at least one student enrolled and actively attending MVHSA during the current school year. MVHSA reserves the right to deem any student, returning or otherwise, ineligible for registration.
New Families/Students *
New families begin the process of registration by viewing a New Family Presentation where families will receive information about MVHSA and the registration process. Families who view the presentation can then schedule a private eligibility meeting. Pending students' eligibility, families will be intived to register on a 1st come, 1st served basis. A new student is defined as a student who is new to MVHSA, a student who is not actively enrolled in the current school year, or a student who has a lapse in attendance in the current school year.
Important Information for New Families
- Enrollment is not guaranteed and priority is not based on district of residence.
- Registration is first come, first served and based upon availability in each grade.
- Your student(s) may not be enrolled in any other publicly funded program while enrolled at MVHSA.
- Please note that if your student has a previous suspension or expulsion from another school, enrollment is automatically denied.
- Students in Kindergarten must be five (5) by October 1st
- Students in 1st grade must be six (6) by October 1st
- Students in 2nd grade must be seven (7) by October 1st
- Students in 3rd grade must be eight (8) by October 1st
- Students aged 19 must not turn 20 during the school year (Sept – May)