Choice Enrollment is open for the 2024-2025 school year!
What can District 2 offer you?
- International Baccalaureate and K-8 options
- Aspire Online Academy K-12
- Specialized Dyslexia School K-5
- Gifted Education Program starting in kindergarten
- Laptops provided for all students
- Internet for families in need
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Free K-8 school supplies
- Free before and after care at all elementary schools
- Free AP classes and AP tests
- Earn an associate degree before you graduate high school at no cost
- Earn your high school diploma and a trade certificate at no cost
- Free college through the Dakota Promise Program at Pikes Peak State College for D2 graduates
Choice forms are available on the D2 website, in the Student Support office in the administration building, and at the school. The completed choice form with supporting documents* must be turned in to Student Support at the District Administration Office, 1060 Harrison Road, during business hours Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Students currently attending out-of-district schools or charter schools must provide the most recent attendance record, discipline record, and grades/transcript from their current school as supporting documents. When you turn in your forms, you must bring a photo ID for verification purposes.
Applications are on a first come first serve basis and will be reviewed and approved or denied based on available space, attendance, and behavior.
Parents will be notified of their status.
A Choice form must be filled out when moving to the next level if your student is currently choiced into a school other than your neighborhood school (from elementary school to middle school, or middle school to high school).
The Choice form is available in the Enrollment section on the website.