We are pleased to announce that as of July 1, 2023, Harrison School District 2 has partnered with Education Staffing Solutions (ESS) to manage our Guest Teacher and Guest ESP program. ESS has nearly two decades of experience providing trained and qualified substitute personnel to school districts around the country and we are excited to work with them. Their ability to cast a wider net for recruiting, as well as the benefits for our guest teachers and ESP, make the partnership more appealing because that is the purpose of their company. Below are other perks that become available to you should you choose to be a part of our valued team.
- Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life) – all optional opportunities and not required.
- Weekly pay (every Friday), payroll is 2 weeks in arrears.
- Incentives-raffles, seasonal awards, cash performance, $100 Refer-a -Friend program, employee discount program.
- Opportunities for additional training in-person and online
-Substitute of the Month
-Substitute of the Year (State award, one in each state, each year)
Important information regarding substitute assignments:
- Guest Teachers/ESP have the ability to accept, decline, and make changes to upcoming jobs via SAM or SAMline (719) 493-9359.
- SAM begins calling substitutes at 4:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday) for same-day absences. Callout for future assignments begin at 4:30 pm.
- ESS invites substitutes to let them know of their availability and preferences.
- ESS uses the telephone as the primary means for scheduling and/or confirming assignments. You can also contact the ESS Substitute Coordinator for D2 at (719) 226-7202 or email@example.com.
- English/Language Arts
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Tech Ed
- Building Office Aide/Secretary
- CLDE Instructional Paraprofessional
- Health Paraprofessional
- In-School Suspension Supervisor
- Instructional Paraprofessional
- Library Technician
- Nutrition Assistant
- Principal's Secretary
- Special Education Paraprofessional
For any questions about your pay, please contact the ESS Substitute Coordinator for D2 at (719) 226-7202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Pay Rates for Licensed Guest Staff
|Half Day||$ 92.50|
|Full Day||$ 185.00|
|91+ Days||$ 194.25|
|Long-Term Assignment (11th Day)||$ 231.25|
General Pay Rates for ESP Guest Staff
|General ESP||$ 15.35|
|91+ Days||$ 16.95|
|Long-Term Assignment (11th Day)||$ 17.37|