Weather Delays & Closings
If the District delays or closes:
- Parents/Guardians will receive a text message and email (make sure your contact information is current in Infinite Campus!)
- Download the FREE Harrison School District Two app for push notifications
- Follow the District and your student’s school on Facebook and Twitter
- Visit the District website
- Check the local news stations
If a two-hour delay is called:
- No morning preschool classes
- No before-school care
- Grab-n-Go breakfast will be provided
- Buses will run two hours later in the morning and on regular schedule at the end of the day
- Classes will begin two hours later and end at the usual time
On a two-hour delay Monday – Friday, school starts at:
10:25 am - Elementary Schools
10:15 am - Fox Meadow Middle School and K-8 Schools
11: 00 am - Panorama Middle School (due to special fall semester schedule)
9:20 am - High Schools
Student safety is always the District’s priority in determining whether to close or delay schools. Our Superintendent will consider local road conditions, forecasts, and current weather patterns, including temperature, wind-chill, precipitation, and wind. District 2 will also consider neighboring school district decisions, and D2 will make a decision as early as possible to allow parents to make arrangements for childcare.
AM programming canceled at all locations, EXCEPT Sand Creek International (Early Connections will decide if they will open at 7:00 am).
After School Activities, if inclement weather develops during the day
PM programming canceled at all sites.
Before & After School Care Partners will coordinate directly with their families in care.