Online Registration Process
In D2 we use online enrollment. We will communicate with you throughout the enrollment process. Check your email frequently, including your spam/junk mail folder.
Gather your Documents to get started:
- Birth Certificate (Passport or military I.D. are acceptable as alternate forms of identification if a birth certificate isn't available.)
A child must be 5 years old by October 1 of the current school year to attend Kindergarten.
Please ensure the student's name is on the immunization record.
Valid Proof of Residency (provide one of the following)
- Current utility bill within the last 30 days (electric, cable/internet or satellite, water, landline, trash). If a bill is discontinued or past the due date, it is not acceptable. The bill must be in the parent or guardian’s name
- Lease agreement (must be current in the parent or guardian’s name)
- Mortgage statement in parent or guardian’s name. If you live with someone or the bills are in the name of someone other than the legal parent or guardian, a notarized Residency Verification Form must be provided with one of the previously listed valid proofs of residency
Before you begin Online Registration
New Student Registration - register online now
Before you begin, please disable pop-up blockers in your browser and gather the following:
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information - demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency contact - phone numbers
Please note the application number in the upper right-hand corner of the window once you click the link to register. Write this number down to use as a follow-up on the process.
Scan and have all three required documents ready to upload into the application (birth certificate, immunization, and valid proof of residency).
Note: required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*) and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful about spelling and punctuation. Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Online Registration Step-by-Step
Step 1 - Create an Online Registration Account using the parent/guardian name and a valid email
Step 2 - Sign into your email account and open the “Welcome to Online Registration” email
Step 3 - Click the link in the email to begin the registration process (if the link isn’t highlighted, copy and paste it into your browser's address bar)
Step 4 - Complete and submit the application
Step 5 - Application is reviewed and processed by Student Support staff
Step 6 - Once the application is processed, the parent/guardian will receive an email listing the assigned school(s) with the contact information of the school(s) registrar
Step 7 - Parent/Guardian will complete enrollment at the assigned school(s)
If your child is enrolled in special programs and has an IEP, 504, is Gifted & Talented, or receiving ELL (English second language) services, please note additional questions or documents may be required to complete the registration.