Community Partnership for Child Development (Preschool Partner)
Harrison School District Two is partnered with Community Partnership for Child Development (CPCD) offering the following early childhood education programs:
- Early Head Start with parents - Expectant moms or moms with newborns to children 3 years old
- Early Head Start for teen parents - Expectant teen moms or teen moms with newborns to children 3 years old
- Head Start - Children 3 to 5 years of age
- Colorado Preschool Program - Children 3 to 5 years of age
For a complete list of program locations contact:
Community Partnership for Child Development
2330 Robinson Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00. Open year round, except for holidays, spring and winter break.
What to bring with you to enroll:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization records
- Proof of income (Tax Return, previous year's W-2, pay stubs/LES, and/or TANF paperwork)
- Child's IFSP (Individual Family Service Plan) or IEP (Individual Education Plan) if applicable
- Parent's Picture ID
Prepare your child for success in kindergarten and in life. Call today or apply online to enroll your child in one of these quality programs.
Harrison School District Two partners with several different childcare providers for before and after school care. Please visit your school's website for specific information.