Registration for 2020-21 school year will open in Spring, 2020. Keep an eye out for registration events in February, March & April.
Private tours can also be scheduled during the week. Contact our REGISTRAR for more information.
Important Information for new families:
- Enrollment is not guaranteed and priority is not based on district of residence.
- Registration is first come, first served and based upon availability in each grade.
- Your student(s) may not be enrolled in any other publicly funded program while enrolled at MVHSA.
- Please note that if your student has a previous suspension or expulsion from another school, enrollment is automatically denied.
- Students in Kindergarten must be five (5) by October 1st
- Students in 1st grade must be six (6) by October 1st
- Students in 2nd grade must be seven (7) by October 1st
- Students in 3rd grade must be eight (8) by October 1st
- Students aged 19 must not turn 20 during the school year (Sept – May)
* Registration is by invitation only. *
Families and students are required to furnish prior school records and attend a private eligibility screening prior to registration.