Harrison School District Two (HSD2) has been committed to its students' success since its establishment over a century ago. We pride ourselves in being the second oldest district in El Paso County.
The mission of HSD2 is to ensure each student achieves personal success in all endeavors in life while contributing to the greater good through a unique, vital system.
We will be successful as a district by ensuring the core beliefs are at the center of everything we do with our students and community. These beliefs include:
- Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement
- Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic achievement
- There is no excuse for poor quality instruction
- With our help, at-risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at-risk students
- Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence
You play a critical role in the academic success of our students. Please reach out if you have questions or need support!
We Are Harrison!