Updated: September 6, 2019
Hi Wildflower Families! My name is Ms. Preuss and this will be my third year as the counselor at Wildflower. I moved to Colorado Springs from Chicago two years ago and I love exploring this beautiful state as well as getting to know all of the wonderful Wildflower families and students. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. I am looking forward to another great year 😊
- Classroom lessons teaching social skills, handling strong emotions, bullying, etc.
- Small group counseling
- Short-term individual counseling
- Consultation with parents and teachers
- Community resource referrals (including longer-term therapy services)
- Schoolwide programming (Student of the Month, Attendance Contests)
How does a student see a school counselor?
- Parent referral
- Administrative, teacher, or other staff referral
- Referral by friend(s)
Wildflower Elementary School
1160 Keith Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Phone: (719) 579-3749