Human Resources supports and enhances the mission of Harrison School District Two through effective communication, commitment to customer service, and pride in our contributions to education.
Distinguish Support Staff Certification
Now accepting applications for the Distinguished Support Staff Certification program for the 2020-21 SY!
Important dates for the DSSC process:
- Application Window = December 16, 2020 – February 5, 2021
- Application Deadline = 4 p.m. on Friday, February 5, 2021
- Site Visits/Observations = March 6, 2021 – April 16, 2021
Note: All site visits and physical observations will be dependent on the El Paso County Health Department's guidelines.
In addition, Human Resources will host two remote informational sessions for anyone interested in getting more information about the DSSC process. These informational sessions will be held on the following dates:
- DSSC Informational Session #1 – Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- DSSC Informational Session #2 - Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
To RSVP for either of these Informational Sessions or if you have any questions about the DSSC process, please contact Pamela Aragon, HR Director, at 579-2023 or at email@example.com.
Student Teaching, Internships, Practicum, and Observation
Harrison School District Two has a limited number of student teaching, internship, practicum, and observation opportunities each school year. All the aforementioned experiences must be approved in advance.
Please click here to apply.
Contact the Human Resources Assistant/Recruitment at (719) 538-1336 if assistance is needed.