Human Resources supports and enhances the mission of Harrison School District Two through effective communication, commitment to customer service, and pride in our contributions to education.
Distinguished Support Staff Certification
Now accepting applications for the Distinguished Support Staff Certification program for the 2019-20 SY!
Important dates for the DSSC process:
- Application Window = December 18, 2019 – February 7, 2020
- Application Deadline = 4 p.m. on Friday, February 7, 2020
- Site Visits/Observations = March 2, 2020 – April 3, 2020
In addition, Human Resources will host two informational sessions for anyone interested in getting more information about the DSSC process. These informational sessions will be held on the following dates:
- DSSC Informational Session #1 – Monday, January 6, 2020 at 4:15 p.m. in the Board Room in the Administration Building
- DSSC Informational Session #2 - Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 4:15 p.m. in the Board Room in the Administration Building
To RSVP for either of these Informational Sessions or if you have any questions about the DSSC process, please contact Pamela Aragon, HR Director, at 579-2023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Teaching, Internships, Practicum, and Observation
Harrison School District Two has a limited number of student teaching, internship, practicum, and observation opportunities each school year. All the aforementioned experiences must be approved in advance.
Please click here to apply.
Contact the Executive Director of Human Resources at (719) 579-2018 if assistance is needed.