Welcome to the D2 Communications Department! We cultivate awareness, understanding, involvement, and support for schools through effective communication and community engagement. We hope you will engage with us too!
D2 shares information and involves the community in major programs and activities in the district. We activate committees comprised of a broad cross-section of representatives, including parents, students, staff, and community members. District staff also serve as resources and content-area experts on committees.
The D2 Communications team uses a variety of methods to provide parents, students, staff, and the community with ongoing, timely, accurate information regarding district programs and activities, including:
- Parent and staff e-newsletters
- Mass Notifications to parents via text, phone, and email
- Let's Talk! Two Way Stakeholder Engagement Tool
- Website updates and in-depth information
- Public information/input meetings, and a variety of community engagement activities
- Media news releases and announcements
- Social Media posts
- Information shared via the mobile district app
We believe in transparency and invite you to download the district app, visit our website and follow us on social media!