Licensed Salary Movement

  • The salary movement forms should only be turned into the HR department if you have accumulated enough Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) to move on the licensed salary schedule.  In order to move on the salary schedule, you must have a minimum of 12 CEUs of:

    College or university courses

    D2 professional development hours submitted on an official D2 Performance Matters transcript.  Professional development hours must be on a certificate showing clock hours or semester hours and be submitted to the Professional Development office to be included on official D2 Performance Matters transcripts.  180 hours of professional development will be allowed towards salary movement each school year.

    All salary movement will be placed in accordance with District Policy GCBA.                                  

    Comments (-1)

Request for Salary Movement

Record of Credit Hours Above Degree

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.