Make a difference in a child's life: become a substitute!
Important information regarding substitute assignments:
- All assignments are scheduled and/or confirmed by the Human Resources Department.
- SAM begins calling substitutes at 4:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday) for same-day absences. Callout for future assignments begin at 4:30 pm.
- We invite our substitutes to let us know of their availability and preferences.
- We use the telephone as the primary means for scheduling and/or confirming assignments. You also can contact the Guest Services Department via email.
- English/Language Arts
- Foreign Language
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Tech Ed
- Building Office Aide/Secretary
- CLDE Instructional Paraprofessional
- Health Paraprofessional
- In-School Suspension Supervisor
- Instructional Paraprofessional
- Library Technician
- Nutrition Assistant
- Principal's Secretary
- Special Education Paraprofessional