Harrison School District Two is dedicated to the mission of graduating college and career-ready students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and behaviors to personally succeed and contribute to the common good.
- CMAS: English Language Arts (ELA), Math, Science and Social Studies
- Colorado District and School Data Dashboards
- Co-Alt: Dynamic Learning Maps ELA & Math
- Co-Alt: Science and Social Studies
- CO-PSAT Results
- CO-SAT Results
- WIDA ACCESS English Language Proficiency Assessment
School and District Performance Framework (Accreditation)
Accreditation information can be found from the above link, selecting Harrison 2 as the district, then selecting your school of choice, followed by the report you would like to see.
State Performance Snapshot
Quick, at a glance, information on schools' Unified Improvement Planning and School performance framework targets.
State Accountability Data Explorer
Visual interface for historical growth and achievement data in Colorado's state assessments system. Please see the link for more information.
Visit the Colorado Department of Education webpage for further information on graduation rates.