The Instructional Specialists for Technology Integration, also known as the HSD2 Innovators, will provide support to teachers, administrators, and other district personnel in order to create a personalized learning environment with improved student achievement. Specifically, the team will be responsible for providing leadership in instructional technology, innovative educational practices, information literacy, curriculum support, and staff technology training district-wide.
Instructional Technology Canvas Microsoft
- Device Management
- Blended Learning
- Digital Literacy
- Coding/Computer Science
- Equipment Implementation
- And More...
- Course Design
- Managing Assessment
- Software Integration
- Student Support/Training
The following equipment is available following training on a check out basis for specific grade levels/content areas:
- Virtual Reality Lenovo Mirage Classroom Headsets- available for 4th and 5th grade classes
- Virtual Reality Backpack- available for Middle School Demonstrations
- Classroom Robotics kits for Middle School Computer Science Classes- littleBits and Lego Mindstorms
- Phantom 4 Drone Demo- available to support Computer Science Classes
- Elementary Robotics Support for Sphero, Ozobot, Dash and Dot, and Scratch
- Plus More coming soon..