Important Information for New Families
- Enrollment is not guaranteed and priority is not based on district of residence.
- Registration is first come, first served and based upon availability in each grade.
- Your student(s) may not be enrolled in any other publicly funded program while enrolled at MVHSA.
- Please note that if your student has a previous suspension or expulsion from another school, enrollment is automatically denied.
- Students in Kindergarten must be five (5) by October 1st
- Students in 1st grade must be six (6) by October 1st
- Students in 2nd grade must be seven (7) by October 1st
- Students in 3rd grade must be eight (8) by October 1st
- Students aged 19 must not turn 20 during the school year (Sept – May)
New Family Presentation
New families, please join us for a short presentation about our school and the process of registration for the 2020-21 school year. Three options are available. Please fill out the following form to RSVP for one of three dates.
February 10, 2020
March 9, 2020
April 6, 2020
* Registration is by invitation only. *
Families and students are required to furnish prior school records and attend a private eligibility screening prior to registration.