2022-23 Registration Information
Are you interested in enrolling your student(s)?
Start by filling out an interest form. We will be in contact regarding next steps.
- Enrollment is not guaranteed and priority is not based on district of residence.
- Registration is first come, first served and based upon availability in each grade.
- Your student(s) may not be enrolled in any other publicly funded program while enrolled at Thrive Home School Academy.
- Students in Kindergarten must be five (5) by October 1st
- Students in 1st grade must be six (6) by October 1st
- Students in 2nd grade must be seven (7) by October 1st
- Students in 3rd grade must be eight (8) by October 1st
- Students aged 19 must not turn 20 during the school year (Sept – May)
- The first step in the process of registration is to let us know of your interest! Use the 2022-23 inquiry form at the top of the page to be placed on our email list. This ensures you will receive notifications for upcoming dates and events.
- Attend one of several new parent presentations! Once dates have been established we will send notifciations and sign-up forms to all families on the Inquiry list.
- Submit a student application along with all required documentation *
- We will reach out individually to schedule an interview.
After the application process is complete, including an interview and receipt of all documents, students are placed on a temporary waitlist. During this time administration will review each student file may request additional information or a subsequent interview. Once we have determined eligibility and space in your student's grade, you will be invited to formally register. A parent or guardian must respond within seven days of the invitation to secure a seat.
* Required Documents (due at the time of submitting the student application)
Before you begin the application process be sure to have the following. Registration cannot continue without these documents.
- Proof of birth (birth certificate, passport, military ID, guardianship papers)
- Immunization records or a certified medical or non-medical exemption: https://cdphe.colorado.gov/vaccine-exemption
- School records request (if applicable)