Federal Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer Program Provides Supplemental Food Money to Eligible Families
You may be eligible to receive $279 per child to help feed your family due to COVID-19. Pandemic EBT, or P-EBT, is a new beneﬁt for families that usually receive free and reduced-price school meals.
Read, Imagine, and Move activities for ages 0-18. The Summer Adventure game presented by Children’s Hospital of Colorado helps kids and teens stay engaged and active over the summer months.
July 27th and July 28th
8 a.m.-4 p.m.
2 p.m.-7 p.m.
2145 S. Chelton Road
*This will be a drive-up registration to follow CDC guidelines to help keep our community safe and healthy
*School supplies will be given out upon completion
*If you are new to the district or would like to complete the registration online, please click this link to access all the information and forms you will need to complete the registration process smoothly: https://www.hsd2.org/Page/386
Summer Office Hours
Tuesdays 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Wednesdays 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thursdays 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
In an effort to keep you informed about D2’s Return to School 2020 Plan, please see the following:
- Our Return to Learning Steering Committee has been working hard to bring our plan to staff, parents, students, and community
- The plan will be fluid and could change based on changing information
- Parents and community partners will receive this plan on Monday, July 20th via email, the District website, the District app and reminders on social media
- We can tell you now that every student will receive a laptop and parents will be able to choose In-Person Learning or eLearning
- Schools will host student check-in days the last week of July and those dates/times will be posted to school websites, Facebook pages and the school marquis by July 17, 2020
- The first official day of school has been delayed to Monday, August 10th while family/student orientations will occur on August 6th and 7th
- The Family Economic Data Survey is available online for D2 families. We encourage you to participate. If your children attend one or more of the schools below, please be aware that meals are provided at no cost without completing this application. However, completing this form provides additional benefits to you and the district such as grants, program funding, athletic waivers, and textbooks assistance, among others.
Elementary Schools: Bricker; Centennial; Giberson; Monterey; Oak Creek; Otero; Pikes Peak; Sand Creek International; Soaring Eagles; Stratmoor Hills; Stratton Meadows; Turman; Wildflower; Mountain Vista Community School (K-8)
Middle Schools: Carmel; Fox Meadow; Panorama
High Schools: Harrison; Sierra; Career Readiness Academy
District Office Hours
District offices are open 8 am - 4 pm, Mon - Fri.
Check your school website or Facebook page for their summer hours if you need to reach a school staff person.
Panorama Middle School is a STEAM Innovation School. Our mission is: Individual Focus. Infinite Possibility.
We are excited about all the opportunities that Panorama has to offer our students this school year. Below is a list of all the amazing opportunities our students can and will experience:
- Z Space Innovation Lab (Virtual Reality computers, 3D printers, and Robotics)
- The Colorado Springs Conservatory
- Creativity Matters Course
- AVID for all grade levels
- YMCA Initiative (Programming and membership for all students)
- Pre-AP courses in 6th and 7th grades
- After-School program with Deerfield Hills Community Center
- High School courses in 8th grade
We look forward to seeing you!
*Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics