Standard Response Protocol (SRP) has changed terminology this year. View the English and Spanish flyer.
Deadline for submitting a daily Meal Pickup Order is 9:30am the day the meal will be picked up.
Federal Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer Program Provides Supplemental Food Money to Eligible Families
You may be eligible to receive $279 per child to help feed your family due to COVID-19. Pandemic EBT, or P-EBT, is a new beneﬁt for families that usually receive free and reduced-price school meals.
The Gazette: Plans move ahead on $32 million project to replace Carmel Middle School in southeast Colorado Springs
A development plan to replace Carmel Middle School with a new 100,000-square-foot school on the same site where it has stood for nearly 50 years is in the hands of Colorado Springs city planners.
2020-2021 School Year FAQs
CARMEL MIDDLE SCHOOL
6th Grade will be a school within a school at Monterey Elementary School, Grades 7 and 8 will be a school within a school at Panorama Middle School.
- Carmel Middle School will have its own designated spaces within each host school.
- Carmel students will be taught by Carmel teachers.
- 6th graders will be transported to Panorama for all after-school clubs and sports.
- Enrollment of new students for grades 6 through 8 will take place TUE /THU 9:00-1:00 at Panorama.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre el año escolar 2020-2021
ESCUELA INTERMEDIA CARMEL
6th Grado será una escuela dentro de una escuela en la Escuela Primaria Monterey Los grados 7 y 8 serán una escuela dentro de una escuela en la escuela secundaria Panorama.
- Carmel Middle School tendrá sus propios espacios designados dentro de cada escuela anfitriona.
- Los estudiantes de Carmel serán enseñados por maestros de Carmel.
- Los estudiantes de sexto grado serán transportados a Panorama para todos los clubes y deportes después de la escuela.
- La inscripción de nuevos estudiantes para los grados 6º a 8º tendrá lugar TU / TH 9:00-1:00 en Panorama.
We are a community of life-long learners who value relationships built on trust. We create collaborative and engaging learning environments that cultivate students curiosity, empathy, and risk-taking. We want our students to receive the best instruction and prepare them to make educated decisions about college or career choices.
We know parents and/or guardians are essential to the success of students, we strive to work in partnership with parents and/or guardians to accomplish that goal through the very involved Parent Program (VIP) and a variety of community and family engagement opportunities.
Carmel Middle School offers a mindset of continuous growth and development whole in pursuit of exemplary learning.