Standard Response Protocol (SRP) has changed terminology this year. View the English and Spanish flyer.
Deadline for submitting a daily Meal Pickup Order is 9:30am the day the meal will be picked up.
Click for more information.
December 8, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Fox Meadow Middle School Choice Virtual Town Hall
December 9, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Mountain Vista Middle School Choice Virtual Town Hall
December 10, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Panorama Middle School Choice Virtual Town Hall
December 15, 2020
5:15 PM - 6:15 PM Carmel Middle School Choice Virtual Town Hall
December 16, 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Sand Creek International Middle School Choice Virtual Town Hall
December 17, 2020
December 18, 2020
December 19, 2020
December 20, 2020
December 21, 2020
December 22, 2020
December 23, 2020
December 24, 2020
December 25, 2020
Please join us at the upcoming
Middle School Choice Information Night Virtual Town Halls to learn what each of our Middle Schools has to offer:
Tue, 12/8, 5:00 pm, at Fox Meadow
Wed, 12/9, 5:00 pm, at Mountain Vista
Thu, 12/10, 5:00 pm, at Panorama
Tue, 12/15, 5:15 pm, at Carmel
Wed, 12/16, 5:00 pm, at Sand Creek International
Why Should You Choose Us?
You should choose us because...
- We are home to many military families with MFLAC
- We have 20 Certified Teachers
- All students and families matter
- We have 1 Social Worker, 1 Counselor, and 1 Psychologist
- We focus on growth for all scholars
- We serve a diverse population
- 54% Male
- 46% Female
- 39% White
- 38% Hispanic
- 13% Black
- 3% Asian
- 10% Other
- We foster a family environment
- All students deserve 166 days of the best of the best bell to bell instruction!
Fun facts about Otero staff...
- 74% of our staff were transplanted into Colorado
- 55% of our staff have dedicated 5 or more years at Otero
- 74% of our staff have an Associate's Degree or higher
- 7 of our staff members have a Master's Degree
- 39% of our staff are Denver Broncos Fans
- 68% of our staff loves Football
- All of our staff LOVES FOOD
- #1 Mexican
- #2 Italian
- #3 Pizza
Otero staff believes...
- I believe our administration team manages, coaches, adapts, encourages, repairs, communicates, instructs, holds staff accountable, and spends countless hours to prepare and provide the best leadership to all families, staff, and students! (Mr. Kaiser)
- I believe we have students capable of success and teachers that not only believe in our students but who are also committed to doing what it takes for every student, every day! (Ms. Bonine)
- I believe that Otero is a team whose main focus is to diligently pursue any and all components necessary to support, engage, encourage, and empower student success. (Mrs. Arellano)