Every year, school districts in Colorado report on their performance to their communities, as required by the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB). Harrison School District Two is pleased to announce that our 2011-2012 Annual Report to the Public is available.
All of the information required by federal law is available on the Colorado Department of Education's website, within the SchoolView Data Center: www.schoolview.org/performance.asp.
The SchoolView Data Center for Harrison School District includes the following information, except as noted:
- CSAP results by grade level for each school and for the district. Results are disaggregated by race/ethnicity, English learners, economically disadvantaged students and students with disabilities.
- School and district CSAP performance for the last three years, compared to Colorado as a whole.
- CSAPA results (for students taking the alternate assessment).
- National Assessment of Educational Progress results for Colorado students as a whole and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, English language learners, economically disadvantaged students and students with disabilities.
- Colorado was granted an NCLB Flexibility Waiver for 2012, which means that the School and District Performance Frameworks that underlie our state accountability system can be used in lieu of Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for federal accountability.
- School and District Performance Frameworks are available in SchoolView at: www.schoolview.org/performance.asp toward the bottom of the page. Simply click on the district and any schools of interest. You will have the option to view performance frameworks based on one and three years of data from both the 2010-11 and 2011-12 school years.
- The names of schools in our district that are identified as Priority Improvement or Turnaround Schools under Colorado's accountability system.
Teacher Quality Data: The percent of classes taught by Highly Qualified Teachers, and disaggregated by high and low poverty schools.
If you would like a hard copy of this information, please contact the Communications Department.